Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This week is a new start!

I am so excited for this week to be rocking and rolling along.  It seems like the past three months have been un-routine for me.  First, with the holidays, during the months of November and December I was traveling like a mad woman to Las Vegas, Chicago, New York, and Phoenix.  Then with final wedding plans and going away for our actual wedding to St. John USVI.  In addition to that we had a week full of family and friends from out of town for a reception that my parents threw for us to celebrate our wedding.  Did I mention that Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years were all in there somewhere?!?!  It was such a wonderful few months... but now it's time to get back into the swing of things.  But wait!  Is there ever actually "a swing of things"?  Is there ever smooth sailing?  I don't know about you, but not in my life.

 I want you all to know that even though I was traveling like a mad woman, even though the holidays came and went, and even though I was getting ready for my wedding I was able to lose 10 pounds!!!  Of course, with the help of the wonderful Andi Martin, my coach.  I was able to fit into my wedding dress and feel great!  As for getting back to normal, I just accepted a job on top of my regular schedule that will keep me traveling at least 10-12 weekends this year for Perfect Body Online, as their new Co-Director.  So with the advice of my amazing friend Lori Harder, I have learned to find some sort of balance between all of the go, go, go in my life.  She said to me "Gail, maybe you just had to learn the hard way, but it will make you better for it."  And she is right, I am better.  But it is good to know that life is never normal, nor should we expect it to be or wait for it to be.  We have to be ready and willing to make it work, even if that means doing 10min of extra cardio now and then to make up for some yummy butter cream frosting!  Here is to a wonderful Wednesday and I am off to hammer out Shoulders with my new Hubby.
xoxo,
gail

P.S. GS.fit boot camp Sessions for the week: Thursday @7pm and Saturday @9am @ Harrison Park Gym.  Text or message me if you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment